Application for CTC Source Protection Committee Members
For your application to be considered, all sections of the application form below must be complete. A cover letter, resume and two reference letters must be attached.
To be eligible for membership on the CTC Source Protection Committee individuals must:
- Reside in, own, or rent property within the CTC Source Protection Region
- Be employed or operate a business within the CTC Source Protection Region
- Be employed by a Municipality that is in the CTC Source Protection Region
Before submitting your application form, please make sure that:
- All required sections of the application form are completed
- The submission includes a cover letter, resume, and two (2) letters of support
- The applicant meets all eligibility requirements, and qualifications to serve as a member of the CTC Source Protection Committee
Deadline for applications of nominations in Sunday, September 17, 2023 11:59 p.m. EDT
Behnam Doulatyari, Program Manager
CTC Source Protection Region
Post or in person: 1255 Old Derry Road Mississauga, ON L5N 6R4
You can find more information about qualifications to be a SPC member and the application process HERE.